Besides selling quality, custom windows and doors, we offer a wide variety of services to our customers.
Kolbe Gallery Charleston offers inspiration, advice and professional installation of Kolbe® windows and doors. Being conveniently located in Charleston, we serve all of South Carolina. Following is a more complete list of what we have to offer and some kind words from some of our customers.
- Showroom full of Kolbe’s artisan-quality wood and aluminum clad window & door displays, as well as other building products
- Vast information about products & options, design assistance and advice from experienced professionals
- Consultations, quote requests, and ordering of Kolbe windows and doors and other building products
- Product literature, color, stain, wood species, hardware & other samples
- Quick turn-around on requests for quotes
- Technical support for architects, builders, contractors & other building professionals
- Product integration and detailing the right product for the application, performance and function.
- Detailed shop drawings, factory engineering reviews and product installation guidelines.
- AIA Accredited Continuous Education Training (AIA/CES) sessions can be held by Kolbe staff members either at the showroom or the customers’ location. These sessions help architects earn “Learning Units” as required annually by state and/or professional associations
- Assistance with measurement, product & parts identification, ordering
- Parts replacement and repair of existing Kolbe windows & doors by Kolbe Certified Technicians
- Quick turn-around on requests for service
When choosing windows and doors in the Charleston area, my choice is Kolbe Gallery Charleston. The Kolbe Windows & Doors product is top of the line, the customer service is over the top, above and beyond! Jonathan Kenin and Terry Sutton of KGC are veterans in the industry and an absolute pleasure to work with. Their expertise, knowledge, and guidance is invaluable and they deliver as promised, always with a smile.
– Lynn Jaynes
When other manufacturers were either unwilling or unable to help us, Kolbe Gallery Charleston, through the cooperation and assistance by Terry Sutton, helped us achieve our goals. We’ve returned to using Kolbe windows and doors for years since, knowing that the look we wanted could happen as a standard, not as an exception, to the product line.
– David N. Fisher, AIA, LEED AP
We are, arguably, the most difficult type of client – individuals with specific ideas, but working on a budget without the benefit of an architect. The people at Kolbe Gallery Charleston were great to work with – patient with our changes and requests for repricing – the ultimate professionals.
– Roy Owen
It has been my pleasure to work with Terry and Jonathan at Kolbe Gallery Charleston for many years beginning in 2003. I have been pleased with their professionalism and the quality of the product they represent. The Kolbe brand means quality to me and I use their products whenever a project demands exacting standards and a traditional architectural appearance.
– Glenn F. Keyes, FAIA
Construction of our new home was completed earlier this year. We and our design/construction team met with Jonathan and Terry of Kolbe Gallery Charleston to select not only standard size/design windows and doors, but custom ones as well. Very thorough and professional customer service throughout the process! Extremely satisfied customers!
– Ed & Nancy H